Thursday, January 1, 2009

Giving and Receiving

Science tells us that everything is a form of one whole energy. A table, a tree, a thought, a person, all exist and are all a part of one energy, or quantified form. Science also tells us that energy can't be created or destroyed it can only change its form. Therefore, the question energy transforms into the answer energy. The want for something literally transforms into the having of it. If you will allow yourself to become more aware that everything and everyone is the same at a core energetic level. You are not only the "asker" or the seeker but the "knower" and the "haver". Your self-doubt is morphed into a keen awareness that you are everyone and everything. So, when you give that which you seek to another, you are giving it to yourself.

The Words of Mother Teresa:
When I am hungry, send me someone to feed;
When I am thirsty, send me someone who needs a drink;
When I am cold, send me someone to warm;
When I am sad, send me someone to cheer;
When I need understanding, send me someone who needs mine;
When I need to be looked after, send me someone to care for;
When I think only of myself, draw my thoughts to another.

No comments: